Ramadan Mubarak to all our community members and friends. The
The first tarawih prayer will therefore be tonight, Monday April 12th at 9:15 pm. Insha Allah the prayers will be held in the masjid. However please adhere to the guidelines below formulated in conjunction with the Palm Beach Health Dept. These are in place to maintain – as best as we can – a safe environment as we are still in the midst of the Covid pandemic.
We thank Allah SWT for allowing us to return to His House (masjid) after an even more tenuous 2020 Ramadhan. We ask for your continued co operation and prayers in these un precedented times.
We also ask that you include the masjid in your prayers and ask Allah to bless us and accept our fasting and prayers
MCPBC Exc Committee
Please note the following:
- Due to distancing rules space will be on a ‘first come first pray’ basis. No exceptions!
- Face masks must be worn
- You must bring your own prayer mat
- Due to limited space, we, unfortunately, cannot accommodate kids under 13, Sisters are allowed in Ramadan Taraweeh and 3rd Jummah prayer
- Follow directives by MCPBC staff and volunteers
Jumu'ah Prayers Schedule
In Sha Allah, MCPBC will have 3 Jummah Prayers in 2021. The schedule will be as below:
English Bayaan: 12:45 PM – 1:00 PM
Khutbah: Followed by Prayer 1:30p
Khutbah: Followed by Prayer 2:00 pm (No English Bayaan)
Khutbah: Followed by Prayer 2:30 pm (No English Bayaan)
Ramadan 2021 Schedule
With the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are unfortunately forced to make some changes to our normal Ramadan routine at the Masjid. These changes are important for the safety of the community and our compliance with instructions from medical professionals and local authorities.
Please take note of the following important information:
- There will be no congregation or iftaars at the Masjid.
- For Taraweeh prayer, spaces will be on a ‘first come first pray’ basis. Gates will be closed when spaces are full. No exceptions!
- Salaahs including Taraweeh will be performed in the Masjid following social distancing rules.
- Hafiz Isma’eel will be performing the Taraweeh under stringent conditions and we plan to live-stream the video of a portion of the prayer on Facebook Live.
- There will be a daily explanation of the Quran on our Facebook page along with weekend lecture series on various topics.
- The Ramadan timetable may be picked up at any of your local Muslim grocery stores.
Everyone is encouraged to perform Taraweeh prayers, as well as other acts of worship during this month. You may pray in congregation with your family and recite whatever amount you know from the Qur’an. Let us keep in mind that we should not let these setbacks impact our worship and spiritual growth during this blessed month. Please continue to make du’a for the community and take appropriate steps to stay safe.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these difficult times. May Allah accept our efforts during this Month and allow us to resume as normal in the masjid.
If we can be of any assistance don’t hesitate to email or call the Imam at (404) 971 6540
Weekday Classes (Mon - Thur)
Daily Children’s Quran Classes:
Al Hamdulillah, MCPBC offers daily Quran & Islamic Studies classes to the Children of our Community.
Days : Mondays – Thursdays
Timings : 5:15 pm – 7:00 pm
Age: 5 years & above
- Quran reading
- Seerah of Nabi SAW
- Aqa’aid & Surahs
Please come by the Masjid for enrollment and further information.
Islamic School info
MCPBC’s Islamic School, currently offers part-time rudimentary classes for basic Qur’an reading and elementary teachings about Islam for children (Maktab), as well as a Hifz and memorization course for children. MCPBC also offers a Sunday Islamic School and a variety of programs and extracurricular activities for the children and teenagers. There are future plans to establish a fully fledged Islamic School once we have the resources available.